A Gorgeous Mountain Cab Franc - 93 Points! - Free Shipping!*
Only 121 Cases Produced
San Francisco Wine Panel
NVWE Notes: This sophisticated bottling offers a complex melange of fruity, savory and mineral-edged aromas. The nose is forthcoming, with scents of black raspberry, black cherry, sour red cherry, red currant, violet, dark rose, clove, baking-spice, licorice root, saddle leather, dark forest earth and graphite. It proves bright, yet well-evolved on the palate, where it is firmed by tannins that are reinforced by both fruit zest and a more prominent graphite-mineral note. The finish is generous and food-worthy and the lingering flavors are a mirror of the aromas. 121 cases produced.
FREE SHIPPING ON 6+ BOTTLES!*
FREE SHIPPING PLUS 10% OFF ON 12 BOTTLES!*
* Free shipping within the continental U.S. only. NVWE will determine whether the shipment is safe to ship via regular Ground or needs to ship via temperature-control. *1/2 Off shipping to Japan.
Small-production wines are our specialty. Since 1988, we have provided our customers with California’s most unique and prized bottlings.
• Rare, vineyard-specific gems
• Micro-production wines; from value bottlings to top-rated cult classics
• Dozens of new wines debuted in our shop every year
• Countless bottles that rarely, if ever, make it out of state
• Wine clubs for every taste and budget…delivered directly to your door
Through our distinctive wine clubs and jewel-box store situated in San Francisco’s Union Square district, Napa Valley Winery Exchange offers a uniquely personal and attentive wine buying experience. Our staff of highly skilled wine professionals not only assist our customers, but are also an integral part of our tasting/selection process.